The travel sector is moving more than ever and digitization is on the one hand a huge threat and on the other hand offers a great opportunity. GO TO TUI'S WEBSITE
TUI is in the process of transforming itself into a digital partner that offers more than just traditional package holidays and is focussing more on providing travel experiences. TUI wants to become a complete platform, IT is the lever for that. Therefore TUI was looking for a Communication & Change Manager to manage this transformation program for the Western Region.
The interim manager we delivered was responsible for:
- all internal communication about the transformation program and the new IT domain structure in Belgium and The Netherlands.
- initiation, drawing and implementation of specific communication plans and supporting the Core Transformation and IT team in change management
- aligning internal communication with the business) and communication strategy within TUI Group
- delivery of qualitative, clear, reliable, coherent and consistent information about the Transformation Program and the new IT domain structure within TUI towards the different targets groups of employees
- consultation & meetings with TUI Group (Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, Nordics)
- active internal news gathering by building a strong network, both within BENE, as within the other international markets
- thorough research regarding the specific needs of internal communication and offer support for different departments
- support and advise senior management regarding change management and offer pragmatic and concrete solutions
- collaboration with the HR, Transformation, IT and Communication departments
- creating a strong story where people, processes and technology meet each other
- inspire others
- working in a matrix organization across different cultures
- international leading role with frequent travel within Western Europe