Founder & Manager
Cindy founded Pointbreak in 2011 after graduating in Communication in 2000 and 11 years of experience in media, marketing & sales. She evolved from TV Planner to Commercial Director, always in digital and marketing environments. LET'S CONNECT
During her career she took different courses, e.g. Branding & Communication at Vlerick Business School to stay ahead.
She founded Pointbreak having these 4 goals in the frontline:
• work with clients & partners in mutual respect, honesty & an open communication (no one-way traffic deals)
• always try to improve, keep evolving, keep learning, stay hungry
• no complex decision making process at Pointbreak, we keep it simple & fast (not quick & dirty)
• do what you love, you'll be good at it, you'll shine & enjoy the success (the right person in the right place)
Cindy is an experienced communication & marketing manager/director with a very large dose of common sense. She’s got good insights in different kinds of business.
She's got a helicopter view, but never loses eye for detail.
She needs freedom and loves to work independently, but likes to work with people.
She needs enough challenges not to get bored and loves to perform top in everything she does. She's a clear, open & transparent communicator with a positive and client centric attitude.
Colleagues, employees, staff members, previous managers & partners and business relations describe her as:
- open-minded - loyal - social - focused - goal-oriented - creative - reliable & trustful - problem solving -,in control - positive - discrete - listener - true/real - professional